Treherbert on the Web's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message about local news, views or issues. Or why not just chat.

Treherbert on the Web's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Jobs for Rondda

The Home Office are currently looking for venues for new prisons. Open prisons as well as more secure units.

Fernhill would be an ideal site for such an establishment and could bring lots of work into the area.

This could have benefits. Think of it:

The local unemployed can get jobs, the local criminals can be housed close to home, and blaenrhondda can be used as a testing ground to check that they have been rehabilitated

better than having houses and decent families moving into the fernhil site

Your Location: Rhondda

Re: New Jobs for Rondda

what in your eyes is a decent family someone like your self a sarcastic bullying creep, if it is i would take the prison any day

Your Location: treherbert

A decent family is a family that has earned its way by working and paying taxes, and who's children are expected to leave school and get a job.

Not a family who have lived on benefits and expect their children to be No. 1 in the handout que.

Too many people see it as ok to sit about and let people like me do 12 hour shifts and work my nuts off, working christmass day, boxing day and over the new year so that layabouts can get their hands on my hard earned taxes to sit about and enjoy theirselfs and who do not put anything into society.

If you support that lazy attitude then god help you

What is your problem with Blaenrhondda then John?? where do you actually live?

Leslie

my problem is that i am proud of my village and i do not want to see it die. If we do not catch up with the 21st century we will die as a village.

Lets make this village somewhere that people want to come to and not somewhere that people move out of

Come on be honnest, we dont have a shop (except the post office), We cant get concil services easilly such as road sweapers unlike Llantrisant.

We need to attract people and business in here or we will be like an old Ghost Town in a Western Movie and I for One dont want that to happen.

Mind you if the village died, and became a Ghost Town, it would please some who would then like to organise walks where our houses once stood.

This has happened in Fernhill. Office Row, Caroline etc etc

Lets Stop The Rot Please

Hello John,
I find your attitude very disturbing,could you please tell the forum what is your job(not a witchfinder general are you)also you go on, and on, about working hard,do you think you are the only one!!obviously to anyone who paid attention in school!! your spelling is terrible,i suggest you take evening classes in the english language,and stop murdering it with your mistakes,we do not want people to think we are all as ignorant as your self.Do we?

Your Location: Treherbert

Noleen

Just a quick question

How old are you and how many years have you worked for, please do tell us.

I am fed up of paying for lazy layabouts who sit at home with no intention of ever getting a job because they think people like me should work hard and pay for them to sit at home

The world is changing

its never been easier to report a cheat

Just telephone 0800 854 440

They are laughing in our faces at the moment but soon we will laugh in theirs as they face the courts

You didnt answer my questions earlier, do u live in Blaenrhondda??? perhaps u r too afraid to tell - because of everything u have said on here and afraid someone will do u windws in for reporting them!!!!

Good point Lesley,I wonder if John Will reply to you?He didnt reply to my question about Grammer!And John,as to your question about how old i am and how long i have worked?i wont dignify that with an answer,lets just say a VERY LONG TIME.
I think you should look further than the end of your very angry nose.Instead of grumping and keeping on about how many hours you work....get on with your own life,and be gratefull you are able to work,you at least have the satisfaction of honest toil,and a regular wage at the end of the day.You dont know what fate has in store.whos to say that you or i will not be in need of benefits in the future,and would you like it if someone like yourself was looming,ready to comment to situations they know nothing about.

Web-Rating (out of 5): 5

Noleen

I have no problems with GENUINE people claiming benefits

I do however have a problem with the majority round here, as most are too lazy to get up and get a job.

There are plenty of jobs out there, and yes not all are well paid, but its a job.

Why should i pay taxes so that layabouts can stay at home and not work. I dont earn a great deal its better than i have erned but i am putting in lots of hard graft andhours.

And leslie Yes i Do Live in Blaenrhondda, and thats the type of response i expect from layabouts threatening to put windows through. It should be us workers putting layabouts in the public stocks and shaming them into getting a job. Thereagain some of these people are below shaming.

Its these layabouts that are eating up all the services in the area and stoping progress

Leslie

John does live in Blaenrhondda, i know him well.

Leslie are you afraid of what he is saying? are you afraid that he wants to get people off the dole and back into work?

Leslie I wonder why this is?

Are you working Leslie?

There are too many people now who think it is their god given right to claim dole and never ever have any intention of working for a living.

If more people got out and worked, there would be more money in the local economy and the area would be more prosperous.

Who the hell wants to come here and invest in the area for lay-a-bouts and dole cheats?

Must be mad

Get them all off their backsides and into work.

I am another resident fed up with these sods

To the both of you

I do work and if you are wondering how I'm answering so late, its because I have just finished work since 8 this morning (if we are going to go on about how many hours we work), and I agree with you when you say about dole cheats/sick cheats claiming when they shouldnt be. I just can't see how getting an extra 400 houses up Fernhill will get stop people cheating the system. Won't this give them even more excuses not to work by saying there are no jobs in the area as these new people have taken them?

you still havent told us what your job is john

Re: New Jobs for Rhondda

I think John is an agent provocateur employed by a secret tax martyrs society dedicated to banging a drum and proudly walking back to the 1920's.

lesley and noreen i back you all the way...
john you sound very close to giving yourself a strained muscle somwhere why dont you just calm down and be proud that you work and are obviously healthy enough to do all these long hours some people are not as fortunate...