Return to Website

The Jokemaster's Message Board

Please post jokes, comics or anything else that seems funny to you. If you are looking for something maybe someone can help you. :) Don't forget to post your comments about my site :)

The Jokemaster's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Bird Problems
Bird Problem The other day I was on my way home from work when the most remarkable thing happened. Traffic was heavy as usual, and as I sat there at a red light, out of nowhere a bird slammed into my windshield. If that wasn't bad enough, the poor creature got its w...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2004 10:35am
by The Jokemaster
Anyone Out There
Hey just wondering if anyone is out there? Please if anyone reads this message tell me that everyone on the net is still alive Here's a little something I found for all of you to check out. http://www.mcsquared.com/error1.htm
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2003 1:17pm
by Subzero22
Holloween story
A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2003 7:35am
by Subzero22
Words Of Wisdome
I got these words of wisdome in an e-mail. Some of them are really true if you think about it. > > Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I > > may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell > alone. > >...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2003 1:10am
by The Jokemaster
Welcome!!!
I'd like to welcome you all to my jokepage and please use this forum for any questions or to even just post a joke for yourself. If you have a jokepage please join my site ring and add it to your page. If you have questions about this site or about me, this is...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2003 6:23am
by The Jokemaster
Free Forum powered by Bravenet