sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome To Your Board!!!! Please Read!

Hi everyone and welcome to "our"(meaning all of us) new board.
Just so you know this is not Brenda(for those of you who have been guessing,and quite well I might add,lol)
This board belongs to all of us here and everyone is welcome to suggestions and opinions.
Unfortunately it would get a bit confusing if everyone had access to the structure of
the board so for now we will leave it at this:
If there is a problem, for example Spammers,Trolls,Troublemakers,etc... and it is not taken
care of in a reasonable amount of time please feel free to email this address:
mastiffaholic@yahoo.com
and report it and it will be taken care of.
Everyone feel free to watch,post,and just enjoy the board.
"THIS IS EVERYONES BOARD"
We have a very wonderful group of Mastiff lovers here and don't expect any problems but as you all know sometimes something will come up and it will need to be deleted so as I said use the email addy above to let me know.
We need volunteers for "Watchdog" duty. Your job would be to keep a close watch for any posts that should not be here(spam,trolls,troublemakers,etc.)
I don't forsee alot of problems on this board.We have had very few problems in the past but ya never know. We don't want to be strick or really picky but if it's something that needs attention you would email to the address above.
Please sign up on a post that will be made just for that purpose.
Maybe two people one month and then pass it on to the next two people on the list for the following month and so on. Remember this is your board and if you want to participate in this that will be great =)
If not,that's great too. We just want everyone to have fun and enjoy the friends that we have all made and cherish on this board.
Have a wonderful day and please have a little patience with me. This board structure is all new to me and I will try my best to help all of you in any way possible, and try to make this board one that we can all participate in and enjoy for years to come.
Hug your mastiffs and have a wonderful day!!!

Re: Welcome To Your Board!!!! Please Read!

I can do a watchdog duty. It's like babysitting a baby that sleeps. Nothing to it !
I have to be honest here.... I still want to know who is behind the mystery mask. It is now like a "guess who" game for me.

How about PJ??? I like guessing games

I still think the mask man or woman is BRENDA....

I too can do some watchdog duty, just let me know. I also think the masked person is PJ

And what makes everyone think it's me?

I don't but then again is it you??????

ahhhh there are those little things that stand out if you know what to look for

are we right??

Yeppers PJ, right???

Brenda... I dont think a man would end the note with "Hug your Mastiff".
Nice try though on trying to throw us off.

Will the real person please stand up.......

sunflower