sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Cee?

I was over on another board looking for puppy weights and I saw where they said John Cee passed away like a year ago after a stroke. I remember when he came here after his stroke but, I did not realize that he passed. It made me very sad to read this. I loved his cartoons. You guys might have known already but, I was shocked to read this. :( Robyn

Re: John Cee?

Yes, I believe it was his daughter that came on the board and posted about it - truly unfortunate.

Heather

I don't know how but, somehow, I've managed to missed seeing his cartoons about mastiffs. Would someone post a couple, please?

Thank you for posting that Brenda.... I had no idea. I got permission from him about 2 years ago to use his mastiff holding a peace sign and make a tshirt with it. He was such a nice man and he really captured the true "essence" of our dogs. I am so sad to hear of his passing. Robyn

Gosh, it was just last April? Somehow I thought it had been longer ago. That man sure had a talent. He always made me smile with his mastiff cartoons.

I found 8 cartoons that I had saved from Mastiff Web

NEW SOAP

MASTIFF EXPERT

MASTIGG YARD

HUNGRY MASTIFF

YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS

How to spot a DEER RUN MASTIFF

CHOPSTICKS

attention humans

Oh thanks Carol! I hadn't seen some of those. Here's a few that you don't have posted.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

John's final cartoon post-stroke

What a special man he was and I do so miss his cartoons =(

Very good idea, Brenda. It's so nice to see those again. We miss you, John.

Thanks, Brenda. It is good to be able to see this "collection"
Nancy

I just found this.Very sad :(.

what a treasure.

sunflower