Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michelle

Only 23 more days !!

Re: Michelle

Sorry Eileen, I was nosy.
Michelle.....do you have some news for us?

Oh, oh, oh, now I'm excited too!!!!!

OOPS change of plans... only 14 more days !!

C'mon, Michelle, spill the beans!

Michelle and Shawn are coming to visit me and not going home empty handed. Oscar will have a new brother

MEET VINNIE :

Fantastic, meant to be... so so happy

Yup...we are going to be blessed with one of Eileen's babies...we can't wait....We get to meet Vinnie on the 23rd.

And...I can't wait to meet Eileen...finally...it seems so crazy to know people on these forums and never get to really meet them....

Stay tuned....I can't wait for Oscar to be big brother (age wise, but not size wise) to Vin.

Michelle - I'm giddy with happy thoughts for you, Shawn, Oscar and Vinnie. What a wonderful Christmas blessing! Congrats and best wishes for all! -Cindy-

Im so excited for you and Shawn and Oscar, Michelle.
Merry Christmas!!!!

Michelle & Shawn, I'm so happy for both of you and Oscar too of course. Vinney is gorgeous, I love his soft soulful eyes. Can't wait to hear how your visit went. Merry Christmas Finnegans!

Well if that's not a christmas miracle I don't know what is, happy happy

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Michelle, Shawn, Oscar AND Vinnie!!!! He's going to have such a good life at Michelle's house! And he's such a handsome baby! Can't wait for you to get your hands on him, Michelle! I love these win/win situations. Thanks for your part in this too, Eileen!

Vinnie is 2.5 years old now. He came back to me a few weeks ago because of a medical emergency with his owners child. Doctors ordered her to get rid of the 5 dogs and any furnishings or carpet they came into contact with ASAP.

He is litter mate brother to our Romeo. And son of Karen Reagans boy CH Bravehearts Lethal Weapon ( Riggs ) & my Celestial Ay Tee Vee ( Terry )

Vinnie is an International CH and is pointed in AKC showing. They stopped showing when the little girl got so sick and the husband got deployed to Afghanistan.

I think he will make a great addition to the Finnegan family and a wonderful companion to Oscar.
He has so much love to give and a very playful side.

How wonderful

michelle,
i found the picture, what a beauty. congrats again. couldn't happen to a nicer lady.
carol

Okay after reading the Huskey post I went back and found this post. I am so out of the loop. So here are my usual comments: :)

1)Michelle this is great news for all of you. I look forward to seeing pics of Vinny and Oscar together. Will be interesting to see how oscar reacts at first to his new brother. Was at a dog show once and there was a mastiff named Vinnie. I like that name.

2)Eileen, are you sure this family adopting Vinny will make a good home? Do we know anything about them? How do we really know they have owned mastiffs before? Hmmmmmmmm? Just kidding happy for all you guys and I'm sure you are super happy knowing where Vinny is going.

sunflower