sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 days.......

Tick, tick, tick........I want to meet my new baby boy...for pete's sakes........

Re: 10 days.......

so super excited for you!!!

I just saw, Vinnie sure is a handsome boy ! Are you getting into showing Michelle or just having him for a loved family dog? Cant wait to hear about the visit and how the interduction goes... wow, what a Christmas it will be at your home !!! Congrats !

We want to meet him too. I think we're almost as excited as you are.

No showing for me....for me a loveable mushy companion...no more work days for Vin...just fun days ahead....

He's a beauty for sure =)
So happy for you =)

How long is the drive to Eileen's, Michelle? I'm soooooo excited for you! I know how torturous the wait is!!!

I believe 4 1/2 hours ish?

8 days.

Oh that isnt to bad. We drove 3 hrs to get Muzbe.. it went super fast !
Lets just pray roadway stays safe for your trip !

I keep telling Vinnie " soon you will have a wonderful new life and friends"

I just know Vinnie's a bundle of fun and a beautiful boy to look at too!!! That's not too bad of a drive to Eileen's. We drove from MI to PA for Mingo -- had to stay overnight it was so long. But he was worth every minute of it!

LOL Eileen that is funny....cuz I keep telling Oscar.."Life as you know it will be changing in 7 days...whether you like it or not..." and...he just cocks his head with that Marmaduke look.

I love when they cock their heads like that. That's the only time I really know that Molly is actually listening to me.

Michelle, I'm just so excited for you I can't stand it. You know we're going to need daily updates once he arrives right?

And I am making sure he is thoroughly spoiled rotten before you get him

i had heard about the possiblility of this happening. i am so thrilled for you and your family. a verry big congrats.
where can i see a pic of him?
Merry Christmas,

Carol

sunflower