sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calendars

I got my calendars last night and was disappointed with the text on "October" specifically. The hole puches for the spiral are right through the bottom line of text. I am working with Shutterfly to see how this can get fixed. The text does not show as 'not fitting' on-line when I look at it, nor was I given a warning error that the text wouldn't fit....

I'll let you know.

Re: Calendars

I'm so sorry Michelle, I didn't even notice. I just looked at all the pictures and then sent them out.

Not your fault...and not mine, as the names show clearly on the computer....oh well, shutterfly is not cooperating...anyways....ugh.

I have been showing the calendar to everyone and I am not too worried about it since the pics of my crew.

The calendars are wonderful Everyone smiles when they turn the pages.

My mother is in the hospital with a broken hip and it brought a smile to her face.

Thanks foe all the hard work.

Laura

I didnt notice either... my eyes always go straight to the wonderful Mastiff for that month. Shutterfly will probally fight not wanting to eat the money to produce more.. and if they did, they would want you to send everyone of the calendars back. :( But the least they could do is give a hugh discount on any further orders for the year of 2012.

sunflower