sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hemi's snow day

This ended up being our biggest storm in the past 2 years, got around 9". Hemi had a blast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom said it was time to come in:
Photobucket

Might as well take a nap:
Photobucket

Re: Hemi's snow day

(A letter from Sampy to Hemi) Dear Hemi, ur a purdy gal nd u look gud runnin' n the sno. I betcha got 1 of those "good grl" prazes 4 cuming nside wen ur Mom got cold & tired. Wish we cud pla together. U r growin' up 2 b purdier all the time . . . I think Im n luv wth u. Sampy!

(Note from Sampy's Mom to Hemi's Mom) Sampy is great with his science, algebra and history studies, but we've got a long way to go on his spelling and grammar. Seriously, The pic on the couch really shows how much she is maturing. "Hubble," (er Jackie) "your girl is lovely." (Can you tell I just saw the movie, "The Way We Were" again?)

Thanks for posting this pictorial day journal of Hemi's! -Cindy-

Hay Sampy, Hemi herez. Thanx for the nice complimentz. I don't often hearz that Iz purdy but Mom duz tellz me Iz cute. I dint get no prazez for cumin inside cuz I dint listen til mom promised me cheez. Wish we lived closer, I think weed have so much fun togetherz runnin round and actin all sillee. Luv u tu Sampy.
xxoo Hemi

Hey Cindy, so you're a Barbara Streisand fan? Thanks for the nice words about Hemi. I love that couch picture too. She has a face that can melt the coldest heart and that definitely works to her advantage some days.

Ha, ha, ha! I wouldn't consider myself a Barbara Streisand "fan" but I do enjoy her singing talents. I watch "The Way We Were" repeatedly because I was madly, madly, madly in love with Silver Screen Star, Robert Redford, during most of the 70's and the early 80's! -Cindy-

Hemi is BEAUTIFUL!She is growing up to be quite the Lady. I love your home from what I can see of it.I love natural decor and am a wood fanatic.I grew up in a home with Knotty Pine walls and I guess that is why =)
I have been waiting for at least one good snowfall here for the furkids to play in but no such luck ;( Thanks for the great pictures!

sunflower