sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hoss 1-26-2003 to 5-12-2013

Yesterday(yes on Mother's Day) I lost another of my special babies. Hoss was such a special boy and everyone that came in contact with him fell in love with him.He passed quickly of a massive heart attack and was at home with both Dusty and I and we were there for his last breath. I can't explain how hard this is but knowing how fond everyone here is of Hoss I just wanted you all to know.He was healthy otherwise except for his failing eye sight. He was running in the yard the same day of his passing so I couldn't ask anything more.He was lounging in the house when his heart failed so he went easy(thank you Lord).
This picture was taken just last week at our cabin by our pond and I am so thankful we decided to take them down to their favorite spot and I got some wonderful pictures of him and of Bubba.I will treasure them always!

Wait for me baby boy and run and play with all of those that have passed before you! You will be missed more than I can explain.

Our Beloved Hoss photo Hossmemorial_zpscdcacc8d.jpg

Re: Hoss 1-26-2003 to 5-12-2013

Oh PJ, my heart is breaking for you and Dusty. What a blessing though that he went fast and you were with him to say goodbye. That last picture of him by the cabin is beautiful. RIP Hoss we will all miss you.

PJ so sorry.....

Oh PJ

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is never easy when they go, they are never with us long enough.

I wish you and Dusty peace.

God Speed Hoss, we loved you from the start.

Oh, PJ, you know how Brenda and I loved Hossie Boy. And I still have his slobber on the slobber towel you made. I am glad he went so peacefully and you both were there with him, but darn it, this makes me feel awful. Can't imagine what you are going through. Thanks for letting us know but it sure ruined my day. Fly high big Hossie. I'll light a candle tonight for him but I imagine he's running and playing with his old friends over the bridge by now. Love you Hossie. Hugs to PJ and Dusty.

PJ, This picture looks alot nicer since lot more of a close up than on FB. Hoss really looks great in this pic and guessing kinds recent as I see it's if front of your new cabin you guys built. He just looks like a really strong nice boy.

PJ & Dusty, my heart is weeping for you. So very sad and sorry for your loss. What a blessing that Hoss was so happy and healthy up to the very end. Take solace in the fact you gave him a wonderful, happy-go-lucky life. Godspeed. Prayers. Hugs. -Cindy-

PJ, so sorry to read about Hoss passing. Sounds like he had some very good final days and went peacefully. That's about the best we can hope for our family members when the time comes. I know they leave a huge void in our hearts when gone. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

My heart is breaking for you and Dusty !! So happy it was fast and Hoss with with you. That last picture of Hoss is awesome ! He didnt look a day over 6 yrs old. ;)

sunflower