sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We're back in service :)

Wendy is extremely busy these days and without regular use of a computer so I agreed to help her with the running of the site for now. Cindy also agreed to help me out if I run into any problems. If anyone has a problem with this please speak up and we can figure something else out.

We had to upgrade out service again (like we did last year) since we've exceeded the maximum number of posts. Everything should work fine again for the next 12 months and then we'll have to see where we are at again.

Thanks everyone for being patient. Happy posting!

Re: We're back in service :)

I cant tell you how Thankful I am to you for getting this done !! Seems Bravenet also wanted more fees. So as of now and for 1 year we paid 39.95 for one charge and then 79.95 for the other charge. I'm sure Jackie can explain what these charges are for. But pretty much, we don't pay it, we cant post. :( Plus of course the charge of eight dollars and some change.
So in the paypal account we have left a grand total of 21.03
But the happy thing is the sight is running again for 1 more year !!!!
A big thank you to Jackie, if it wasn't for her this would not of got done.

Just read my email and Jackie said the 39.95 should be returned. I will contact her if it does. :)

Terrific job ladies. Your effort is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much for getting it taken care of,I missed it when I couldn't come and read even if it's not so busy any more.I still check to see if there are new messages to read =)

Thank you ladies....

sunflower