sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad news........=(

it is with GREAT sorrow that I say Lisa w/Pai lost Pai this past Friday. I am very worried about her, as this was her heart of heart doggies, and tooooo many of us know how that one goes.......=( I pray for her daily, and I hope you all do the same. Much strength is needed at times such as these. We have been together alongggggggggggggg ass time around this mastiff world. Alot of these doggies we feel and love as our own. Tooooooooooo many of the "good ones" are leaving us behind here, and I just wanted to say that I am soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sorry for EVERYONES loss as of late(PJ you know how much I have always loved your doggies too) Life goes on without them, but for me personally, it will never be the same, till I see my babies again. Please keep Lisa in your hearts and prayers. God speed Pai to the bridge, where he was greeted by MANY of our own babies. What a joyous place that must be.......=) Another mastiff angel has now gone home.....=( Love to all

Brenda

Re: Sad news........=(

Lisa, I hope and pray that you're ok. Pai was definitely a celebrity on this board and will be missed by all of us.

I followed your last week or two with Pai on facebook and loved following your bucket list, even though most of them brought tears to my eyes.

RIP Pai knowing how much you were loved.

Hugs to you Lisa !! We all knew just how special that Pai baby was ! We will all miss those wonderful dress up pictures and seeing how kind he was with small critters crawling all over him. He was one of a kind. Wish they all could live longer. Pai had one awesome doggie life due to you Lisa !!

I echo the previous sentiments. Pai was a celebrity here and will be greatly missed.

Lisa, please take some solace in knowing Pai was a wonderful representative of the breed and you provided him a loving home and family.

heart breaking for sure

So sorry for Lisa, it is very hard when they leave us.

You are right Brenda,it will never ever be the same =(
Lisa,I am so sorry to hear of your great loss and it is a loss to all of us here as we were all in love with "Precious Pai".
My loss is still fresh and nothing will ever be the same for us here at the farm without my precious babies(all of them). I know you are feeling a HUGE loss and I send you my {{{HUGS}}}.Time does help some and the pain will lessen as time passes but that feeling of a hole in your heart will last a long time and all you can do is try and fill it with happy memories. I pray for your peace my friend and I know that he is running and playing with all of the others at the bridge waiting for all of us =)

sunflower