sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kosta Lot Barber 6/30/2004 - 7/20/2013

Kosta passed away 7/20/2013. She passed peacefully, on her own and at home just like we were hoping for . Even though we knew it was going to happen it still was a very hard day. :( She will be greatly missed !!!!

photo KostaBarber.jpg

Re: Kosta Lot Barber 6/30/2004 - 7/20/2013

Awww, Wendy. So very sorry about your loss of sweet Kosta. I remember when you got her and gave her the "Kostalot" nickname. It is never easy losing these babies no matter how long we have them.. Big hugs to you and your family. Fly high sweet girl.....

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry to hear this. When we talked last month you said she wasn't doing too well but I didn't realize it would be this soon.

RIP sweet Kosta, we will all miss you.

Sorry to hear of about Kosta. You've written fondly of her numerous times on this board. She had a very loving family and a great life. It's a shame these big dogs so full of love and compassion can't be with us any longer. They always seem to pass on too early. Deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Kosta was a pretty awesome girl. We said in the past we probably would never get another Mastiff... well hubby and I decided when the time is right we would be honored to bring another Mastiff into our family. ;)

I'm so sorry to hear this, Wendy. Bless her big, sweet heart and hugs to you and your family. Yes, you do need to get another one and let us know when you do! I just love these Mastiffs so much. Such sad news...

Oh Wendy, I teared up big time after reading this sad news. We are so sorry for the loss of the one & only, precious, Kosta. That was a great picture of your lovely redhead that you posted at the top of this thread. Godspeed for her journey to the Bridge. As much as we understand how much it hurts as she leaves you & yours, please take solace in the most wonderful life you & yours gave to that gal, Kosta while she was in your care! Keeping all in my prayers. -Cindy-

Wen, so sorry to see this. I knew she wasn't feeling well, but wasn't expecting to see this today. They are never with us long enough. It is my hope that she's meeting all our babies up there, high in the sky. Hugs to you...

So very sorry for your loss :(

Wendy,I know we talked on the phone but since my computer is working now just wanted to say again how sorry I am for your loss. Kosta was a sweet and beautiful girl and I know how you and Ricky must miss her.She is with her internet buddies now and is running and playing( yes she will do that in heaven,lol).
{{{Hugs}}} friend

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry for your loss of that special girl.

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words ! I really does mean a lot to me. ;) It has been right at 1 month now that she passed and it still feels so fresh. :(

sunflower