sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bubba 1-26-2003 to 8-8-2013 =(

It is with a heavy heart that I let you all know that we lost our Bubba boy on Thursday. Such a huge loss for us and we are still numb from the shock. He passed away in our arms just like Hoss (very quickly). His heart just gave out on him. We love you sweet boy and miss you so very much!

Re: Bubba 1-26-2003 to 8-8-2013 =(

I am so very sorry for your loss. You have given those three boys such a wonderful life,,,,,,, full of so much love. You were their angel from their first days up until their last breath. They knew how special they were for you and your family. P J, you must be proud of yourself for hand raising them and keeping them together as loving brothers. As you know the loss becomes smiles when you look back, So, take time to think of all the fun and you will go ahead with them watching over you. Big hugs to you my friend.

Thank you so much Jackie,for your kind words.
I still can't believe that he is gone =(

OMG PJ, I'm so sorry. I can't believe you just posted those beautiful pictures of him
and now he's gone.

I can only imagine the reunion he had with all his brothers and sisters and hope this brings you at least a small amount of comfort.

Sorry for your loss. From your recent pics Bubba looked to be enjoying himself with his best buds and family. He undoubtedly lived a great Mastiff life within a very loving family. Take care.

Oh PJ - I can barely digest this sad, sad, sad news! Your recent picture posts of Bubba featured him so happy & healthy looking so I can't even imagine the shock of his sudden (but blessedly, quick) passing. My face is tear stained as I offer sincere condolences even as I know it's so much more personal & difficult for you & yours. I'm nearly speechless . . . May Bubba have a quick journey to "The Bridge" to meet up with JD & Hoss & so many other of our passed fur babes. May you & yours know I'm so very sorry for the loss of this Gentle Giant named Bubba. Sending hugs. Godspeed, Bubba, Godspeed. -Cindy-

Thank you all for your kind words. We still cannot believe that he is gone.I painted his statue for his grave yesterday but have not placed it yet(can't make it real yet).I place their collars on their statues when they pass and Dusty is not ready to let that collar out of his sight yet =( He has it hanging on the wall by the daybed where he and Bubba used to snuggle ;(
This is the con side of sharing your life with Mastiff's (or any furchild).
We will get through this because we know that we will see them again some day but man it is not easy!!!
Thank you all my friends for being there for us and for loving our babies since day one(literally).

Oh no. I am so very sorry for your loss :(

Oh, PJ, I'm so sorry and sad about your sweet Bubba. I can't believe it either. I hope you'll still check in on the board from time to time, but mostly, I hope you'll go get another Mastiff! We all loved you too, Bubba.

I haven't been on here much at all, but so sorry to hear of the boys passing. Breaks my heart, they were like family. I can still remember when you got them, seems like such a short time ago. At least they are all together again, hugs to you.

Hugs to you and hubby ! They are all together again, as sad as it sounds it makes me smile to think that.

sunflower