sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Aussiedoodle puppies

For those of you that do not do Facebook thought you might enjoy checking out pictures of my new puppies on my website.This is the first website I have ever built so not the best but the pictures are pretty good and you get to see all of our furkids =) www.doodlesgalore.com

Re: My Aussiedoodle puppies

Thanks so much for the link to your new website, PJ. Very nice job! You are braver and more technologically adventurous than I am . . . so good / great wishes for you with this venture! I enjoyed all of your pictures and text on the new site, too.

Have you thought about including a page featuring JD, Hoss, & Bubba? I think - even if it was presented as a memorial page - it couldn't help but be lovely and heartfelt and I can't imagine a single soul visiting your new site that wouldn't love such! (I know it's still raw for you, so maybe this idea is for a later date . . . but man oh man how I loved peeking at the pics of those gentle, giant, handsome fur guys over the years, and I'm certain others will grin with the memories of them as well!)

I knew of all of the canines pictured because of your past posts on this site, (and what pretty kitties you have, too) but honestly had not thought about how much your pack has grown over the past few years, "On the Farm, Living the Good Life, with PJ & Dusty." Oh MY! What a treat!"

The "Aussiedoodle" puppy babes are sweet as punch. I'm eager to see more pics as they grow, too. I LOVE their birth names as well: Shooter, Rebel, Pistol, Gunner! - Very cute & clever!

Take care PJ & Pack. -Cindy, and the Sunflower Band-

Re: My Aussiedoodle puppies

Thank you Cindy,yes,I have thought about doing a separate blog about the Mastiff kids,but it is just too raw right now.I started going through the pics of all of them and just cried and cried and that's as far as it got.I will get there eventually though.
Thank you for your sweet comments =)

sunflower