sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mingo's Birthday!

My dear, dear Mingo is 12 years old today! Can you believe it? We're so excited for him and pleased that he's been with us this long. He's the best boy in the world. He's a joy every single day and there will never be another like him.

Re: Mingo's Birthday!

Happy Birthday sweet boy. You have done a great job with him, 12 years old is awesome. Pictures???

Happy Birthday. Congratulations Mingo on reaching 12 years old. That's quite an accomplishment. You and your family should be proud.

Woo hoo! Happy happy birthday Mingo.

Big congrats to you Francie for being such an awesome caregiver and helping him with all his medical issues.

A birthday wish belated, but not even a bit less elated! HAPPY HAPPY 12 year old birth date dear Mingo! Now go sloppy kiss your skin Mama silly, Mingo! So very happy for both of you!!! Hugs for all and special, very happy belly rubs and body scratches for Mr. Mingo! Keep celebrating, friends! -Cindy & Sampy- Woo Hoo for you!

Thanks so much, you guys! I've never posted a picture here but my husband did take a couple yesterday. He hasn't loaded them to the computer yet, but if I can figure it out, I'll post a birthday picture for you. Mingo has always been so deeply loved by us. These Mastiffs are just the best -- no doubt about it!

Oh Francie, we would LOVE seeing pictures of Mingo. If you can't figure out how to post them feel free to email them to me (my email is attached) and I'll be sure to post them for you.

WOW!Happy Happy Birthday Mingo!!!!
I can't believe he is 12 years old,that is almost unheard of in English Mastiffs so speaks volumes for the care he has had throughout his life.Congrats Francie and I hope you have many many more days with him!!!
Give him a kiss on the nose from me!

I just looked at the photos taken on his birthday and I must say, they don't do him justice in any way so I'm going to nag my husband to take some good ones! Thanks for the offer to post them for me, Jackie. I'll take you up on that!

Francie, tell your husband that if he doesn't take more pictures for you he's going to have our entire forum after him.

Also remember, bad pictures are still better than no pictures. I'll post whatever you send me Francie.

sunflower