sunflower

Mastiff Guardian

Where friends and Mastiff families gather

Mastiff Guardian
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Having problems posting?

Is anyone having problems posting? Just heard from one member who cannot post so I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks.

Re: Having problems posting?

No problem here. Test.

Also test a pic.

Re: Having problems posting?

Testing, testing. One, two three, testing! If this gets posted, the only thing I can imagine is my computer had a severe case of the hiccups while I was visiting our Mastiff Guardian site!

(Our computers are Macs & not the more prevalent / popular, non Mac computers, which might indicate it was my problem & not a system wide problem, but I'd never run into this issue before so I worried!) I wasn't having problems posting on other sites, but Mastiff Guardian kept telling me I was trying to post "Spam" and wouldn't allow me to post anything! Yikes!

I "restarted" the computer several times (and double & triple checked my language to make sure I wasn't being an accidental potty mouth - well darn, it happens - ha!) but never did a "hard shut down" of the computer until late in the day. Maybe that's all that was needed and I should have tried it earlier . . . if so, my apologies for the alarm.

I know the board has been extremely slow lately yet I just couldn't fathom losing contact with all of you so suddenly! Come back friends - you are missed!

Anywho . . . I was just posting a light-hearted chat response and nothing of major significance & if I can retrieve it, I'll try again later, but right now, I'm just glad to know all is well - - - assuming this post actually gets posted!

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone! -Cindy, Samp & the rest of the Sunflower Band-

sunflower