Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Young Smith?

I have heard that Young Smith is a bit of a looker and is on the market? ....hey Smithy - won't you spin a disc for me????

Re: Young Smith?

Our youngest resident DJ, Young Smith, is not only good looking but, he is also very, very rich. Girls, I can make introductions at a mere £10 a time.

I heard he's gay !!

Just for the record, Young Smith is not gay, and pete and jono can both ram it, you old *******s! Nice website by the way am very impressed!!!

Did you get lucky smithy !!!!!

I think Young Smith is a very nice man!!! xx

You wudn't think he was nice if u'd just had to endure 36 hours with him. A good 20 of them in my front room drinking wine, jd, vodka and anything else that came to hand. It was his birthday but 2 bloody days ago. He'd better be prepared for the same in 3 weeks when it's my birthday.

Whoever said "did u get lucky", only with his constant gurn !!

36 hours ? ouch ....

Myabe not see you in the pub later then ....

pete

Ouch indeed but i'm alive and well again after much needed sleep. Let's go again, c u in the boozer.

Does'nt surprise me... The lads lost his Knack unless it's an easy sunday spit roast.
Top photos C u all soon.