Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I wonder...

if you were locked in a room for 24hours and could only play 3 tunes to relieve the boredom, what would they be and why?

Mine, i think would be:

Bomb the Bass - "Bug Powder Dust": So i could try and learn the lyrics past the first couple of verses to annoy Jono!!

Funkadelic - "Standing on the just getting it on": My favourite tune of the moment, it reminds me of my holiday and its got great potentail for some funky new dance moves.

Tricky/ Public Enemy - Black Steel: I could thrash around the room manically to this...

Re: I wonder...

24 hours? Can it only be singles? Who cares .... here goes.

1. Journeys by DJ - the Coldcut Journey. This is 74 minutes of the best tune selection and mixing ever commited to CD. funk,breaks,house,electro,hip-hop,loops and fx all combine to really take you on a journey ... no, really. How can you not like something that even has the Dr Who theme in it?
2. Talk Talk - Today. Reminds me of school discos, bad fashion and snogging behind the village hall.
3. Autumn Leaves - Coldcut Remix. A theme here? Not really. 11 or so minutes of the most beautiful, chilled yet haunting music I have ever heard. Spine tingling and tear inducing.

[ if I cold have a fourth - BBG, Snapiness! ]

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - what a surprise that one is!! Just so I could dance around a bit!!

Missing - Everthing But The Girl - because it's good!

Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order - because that's good too!

Sorry for my cr*p reasons but I just like them.

ooh i've not got a chilled out one in my choice, think i'd have to add:

Craig Armstrong - This love: it reminds me of being in a bit of a loved up/messy state just lying on the floor listening to the music, amazing sounds!!

I like the sound of the Dr Who sample!!