Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday the 10th - how was it for you?

Well - that's another one over with - and what a good night it was!! Great music - friendly people - friendly door staff!!!....what more could you want?? Pictures will be posted in the photo album asap!!......how was it for you??

Re: Friday the 10th - how was it for you?

'Av it, Mr "nasty noise" Eardly banging them out and young Smith keeping 'em going, spot on.

I am blaming the fact that it's now 03:35 on SUNDAY morning and i'm not in a good state of anything when I'm ruff as a badgers on Monday. One bonus is that my voice has packed in due to shouting "av it" to Mr Eardly too much mixed with almost 36 of constant drinking anything we cud get our hands on so a "GENUINE" Monday sickey is comeing i think.

The fact that i really can't remember the last time I went this long without sleep is scary 'cos at my age it's gonna hurt for days. Am banging red down my throat in a vain attempt to knock myself out so i can get out of the house (which i haven't done today) and back to the pub 2moz.

Young(ish) Smith played a good set and kept it going (u still owe me a fiver !!)

All in all (trying not to be biased)another good night so lets keep our support up next month, i'll try but depends on if i recover from last night, no Friday night, it's still Friday to me, dear or dear. I'm too old. Get me to Thailand !!

Where's the pics ??
Suppose i'd better comment on the night otherwise Pete will moan. Getting better, more people each time so it's building just need more females. Mr Eardly pulling out tunes that I bet he can only play at home when Webmistress is not in, especially the "nasty mitts" remix of ?? forgotten again !!

I was over from Preston and admittedly was on for The Syndicate, but was knocked back cos I had trainers on! Glad I was though cos had a top night and will hopefully visit again - take it its a monthly gig? Cheers for a good nite.

It was good for me too - just. The monitor cutting out mid-mix was a slight hinderence but, a swift spot of nifty filter action soon had the populus in so much pain that they missed the fluffed mix. Perfect approach - if you get it wrong, hurt the punters!

Mike,
thank the lord you were knocked back from that place! Thanks too for coming to ours, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

We are putting the night on monthly on the second Friday of each month. Watch this website and join our mailing list then you can be part of our "Filthy Family". Tell your mates too!

So - get Friday 8th October in your diary now!
cheers,
pete