Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How was James Lavelle??

Seeing as I spent last night sat on the sofa with some cashew nuts and half a glass of red wine (that's all we had in!) - who wants to tell me what last night was like??

Any good? .....obviously not as good as it will be next Friday , but that goes without saying!!!

Re: How was James Lavelle??

Twas ok I suppose, bit to grungy for my liking allthough that was what I expected.
He did play some acid grunge towards the end of the night though which gave me a bit of a tickle.

disappointing ... it promised much, beginning with "In a state" but, after the bass kicked in and seemed to trip the bass amps the sound went a little dull.

It seemed to be a case of " and heres another one I made earlier". Not that that is a bad thing but some of it was just too familiar. It was a safe set for a venue he didn't really know. I'd love to hear him somewhere where he can really play what he wants.

Bright spot? for me, with people leaving and the lights on, the strains of the strings intro to "The Fear". OK, so its been the bed music for football programmes and adverts but what a tune.... I had a quick shoe-shuffle and left.

One thing - if you wanna hear that pumping Tiefschwarz remix of Spektrum that rocked it .... its cue'd up and ready to go on Friday. Yes please sir ....

Finally rebuilt my pc, unlucky.....

I agree with Pete, the fact that the sound is appaling in Blue, Beat woteva didn't help. A few good tunes but lost the effect with loss of sound.

Didn't seem to go anywhere really, same lavelle, i mean level 4 most of the night.

Was suprised how busy it was so was a good night but bring on Friday. Now that Max the Bouncer (Oggy) is on a flying visit back from Thailand and Sam (Shells m8) is coming over shud be a good one.

On the guest dj spot, i've naused it again so u'll av to put up wic Young Smith shaking the roof off !!

Pete was good on Sat Webmistress (he was with me !), i kept an eye on him !!

too many beards

whats going on with all that facial hair?