Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favourite Record Shops ???

Just wondering where people in Blackpool get their tunes from. It seems to me that there isn't accually any decent record shops in Blackpool or the surrounding areas and I just wanted to make you aware if you weren't all ready so of a Brilliant little shop in Croydon (south London) to which I have spent / enjoyed many hours in selecting my little
gems.

www.swagrecords.com

Check the swag mixes section, anyone who's enough lucky to have Broadband

I strongly recommend the Grant Dell / Housefly mix for some serious techy funk

Or maybe the Eddie Richards / Acid house for all mixes.

Seriously people, this shop and the people who work there are the dogs bollox, check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: Favourite Record Shops ???

Oh No!! Not another record shop for Pete to spend all our hard earned cash on!!!!!

Re: Favourite Record Shops ???

WTF? you mean you don't buy everthing they stick out on the shelves in HMV? Every single 12" that has the word "bangin'" ( <--- note the well cool dropping of the final 'g' in BANGING to intimate how cool HMV really are). I do - the kids just love it. The only thing wrong with HMV is that the dex you listen to the tunes on only go to +8 - I mean, which self respecting spotty, DJ nerdy, hard-house tramp f**k-wit only listens to stuff at +8 - thats chill out! ( nobs .... )

As for me, I can't get into HMV - too old. They always direct me to the easy listening section. I prefer the thrill of the hunt on t'inter-web. All the usual suspects here (black market sometimes, VA, HTFR, SWAG, UDM) and some secret treats ...... "sneak beats" anyone?