Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Skool / Classic House

It's been a while .... anyone interested in dancing around like a eclectic-epileptic to the likes of "dreams of santa ana" or maybe "promised land"? How about a short sharp shock of "Mr Fingers".Can you feel it - no, really, can you ? I feel a wave of Loletta Holloway coming on - anyone else for a Love Sensation.

Impressive and volumous replies to this post will ensure a badly planned and distorted old skool night appearing at a venue near you very soon.

Get excited and get posting your requests for records. Buck the SF trend ( SF - something filthy, you see what I did there ??? ) and lets sing and dance like retards!

(regular syndicate fiends need not apply)

old skool

Re: Old Skool / Classic House

OOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!!!

I can give you a long list of requests!

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
Promised Land
In The Arms of Lauren
the one that goes..."I want your love I want it right now, becuase in my world there's only you!..."
Last Rhythm
Jam the Dance
Jimmy Polo
.......I need to go upstairs and have a root through some records to refresh my memory!!....I will continue......

Old Skool gets my vote! bring it on Mr DJ!!!!!

Classic house - yes please - always a winner! Guaranteed to get people going!

....Classic house - we recently did a night in Manchester and managed to pull in a few people so I would say you're on to a winner! If you need any tips give me a shout!

Gets my vote - when and where??? We're not talking a glitzy wear some shoes gaff are we?? Syndicate does an old skool night but turns you away for wearing trainers......what's the point in having an old skool night if you're expected to turn up in pants and shoes!!????

ooooooooh! you go Forum Friends! I better start crate digging - looks like it may be all on. So, to details ...

when? not sure, how soon do you want it?
where? got a couple of places in mind. I think small and intimate rather than large and faceless. Comments?

i would love that peter!!!

that would be quality i would defo be up 4 that!!!!

count me in!!!!!

i will be there really enjoyed ur last one!!!!!!

Yes to classic house - no to cheese!

This one seems to have had some support. Ok then, how about we do it like we have done previously and make it a Christmas time thing?

Time off work, lots to drink, party poppers and Sir Cliff of Richard on the wireless. Perfect. Stuff yourself with cold turkey then go dancin' to some classic house music.

Make it anymore appealling?

pete