Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue / Beat

Hi Guys!

Have just found this website after some searching around!

Around 3 years ago I used to go to Blue nightclub most Saturdays to "SugarBear" when Andy Purdon was DJing. I no longer live in Blackpool - I'm a DJ myself in Newcastle now playing Urban music to Students!

Anyway, I'm planning on visiting Blackpool in a couple of weeks and I was just wondering what the deal is with Beat now, and what nights there are, as I'd love to see the nightclub again. Many a great night was spent there when I was in Blackpool, and the music was always out of this world!!

Last I heard there were some Rock Bands on Friday nights but that was last year!

I still try to pop in to the superb Street clothing shops when I visit Blackpool too (Reef and Air) - are they still going strong?

Cheers!!!!
Jon.

Re: Blue / Beat

Hi

Glad you managed to find the site - that means that all my hours spent registering with search engines was not wasted!

I think Pete has replied directly to you, so I won't waffle on!!

Thanks for visiting us and we hope to see you on the 12th of November if you are around!