Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday 12th November - FANTASTIC!

Wow. My headache has just subsided.

What a fantastic night Friday was. Thanks to everyone who came down and shouted enthusiastically at the end.

"one more! one more!" - the call of the sweaty clubber.

No one can wait until the next one - December 10th and, we are still planning a Christmas old skool/classics night at a venue TBC. We will post details on here and mail all those who have registered. Registered members may even get cheaper tickets.

Again, thanks for a great night. I'm off to trawl the record shops for some juicy morsels ready for the next one.

stay filthy ....

pete

Re: Friday 12th November - FANTASTIC!

Certainly "ad it !!"

Good night as usual but lot busier and everyone was enjoying it, things can only get better or so the song goes !! Lisa and Shell av unlocked a creative William Wordsworth part of my brain with the shiny pink notebook !!

Discounted entrance for members i'm there (again) maybe last one i come 2 for a few months so can I get in free ?? Promise i'll be a good boy at christmas dinner. Or I could just sneak in and shortchange you instead of the other way around !! hahahahahaha