Return to Website

Something Filthy Message Board

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

Welcome - please feel free to post messages and chat about what ever you fancy!

The WebMistress will try to keep you entertained by posting various 'filthy' pictures (as seen here to the left) ...........watch this space and support our community!!

SEE YOU SOON! 

Something Filthy Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pushing the Breaks scene in Thailand

Wot the hell has happened to the essay I wrote last night ?? Have u removed it ??

Anyway can't remember what I put but was along the lines of, u should have a new name on ur next flyer :

JONO - AC BAR - KOH TAO - THAILAND

Seeing as I had 900+ people bouncing around in the club and on the beach on NYE in paradise. Pushing the breaks scene in SE Asia. It "ALL" went down a storm every time I played with Martyn (whose now got a £450 per month 3 night per week residancy at AC Bar) Not bad considering rent on house is £80 per MONTH and my bar bill INCLUDING food for 16 days was £128. And people wonder why i'm off back there for 6-12 months in July !! You do the maths !!

On top of that Annie "goddess" Nightengale replied to one of my MANY emails to her last week saying one of her best mates was missing in Phuket and her husband is putting on an gig on Boxing day 2005 and she's asked if me and Martyn would like to go and play at it, REASON 999 to leave this cold, miserible dump of a country !!

Re: Pushing the Breaks scene in Thailand

Hello english peeples.

I am come in thai land an I have big work in bar AC. thnking to you for all this putting in your internet. when i am come to work in AC bar i am being hearing the music from englnad and it is make me dance and be crazy in my pants. i am too see mr DJ short man and mr DJ other man when they are make a big noise in the bar AC. most of friend w what come o bar for play say the english dj short man is very much having alcohl and liking himself to much the other dj man is always not speaking and has much cigeret. i like music and they make a good noise.s soometime i bring my litle sister to bar ac and the dj men all like her for little money in us or english dollar

iamn in bar ac soon with short dj man and liking big noise. please not liking fat man with big body and hairy smile.he makes me and friend crazy wit scary words.

iam loving all bar ac and dj men. they not very ggood but always nice. please everyone come in thai land and see bar Ac.

zayi. loves to kissaes all englsh girls.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: Pushing the Breaks scene in Thailand

Fantastic, keep ur sister around and i'll give 1000 baht for a night with her on July 23rd when Koh Tao welcomes another FY6 ex-pat. But this time i'm doing a night in Bangkok en-route to paradise island I now know there's a very handy establishment 2 mins walk from Asia Hotel !!