Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Learn to read and comprehend information

"That just shows youre ignorance to facts. You only beleive the bulls_hit that your government says."

Re read what was written and try and comprehend it. My mate is not the government unless he moved from an IT role to a government roll in the last two weeks and didn't tell me about it. I said I formed judgement from what one of your fellow countrymen said so you can go and get your previous comment and admit it was out of context and had no basis on which to say it. Had I of said I formed that opinion from the government then ok fair enough you would at least have something to go by, but it was based on one of your own people. I have taken the liberty of copying the comment to show you.

"..for now I will stick with what my mate told me about not having any trouble going to and from FYROM without a hassle - anyways other skopes have said the same thing saying they have visited Macedonia often especially on weekends for a getaway...."

Sometimes Acko you say the most unintelligent things such as when you said that Preston was easily good enough to compete in the NSL and would win the premier league. The same season they narrowly avoided relegation. The comment above shows nearly as little thought as your Preston 2001 prediction.