Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How?

"Here we go again as usuall when you get cornered and have nothing to answer you change the topic."

Cornered and nothing to say? Are you serious ? Please Mr Einstein tell me you are kidding me ? You have just wrongly accused me of basing my information on government resources when it was first hand information and you expect me to sit here and not respond? Common man did you realy expect me not to respond when you have said something so wrong about me and the information I have given? Please tell me you are kidding me. If i said something about you that couldn;t be further away from the truth then would you like it? NO. So don't give me this rubbish about being cornered and having nothing to say because to date I have always had a good response for your posts this you cannot deny.

As for the video - if you didn't understand the first time then there is no point in me explaining it to you again. I understand English is not your first language so maybe you can get somebody who has a better understanding of English to explain the post to you if you do not understand it. No point in me repeating myself only to have you ask the same thing again.