Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Images

MegaA,

It's possible! I'll get started on your drawings right away.

Is there any particular type of Greek warrior you would like?

Jessi

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you for your quick reply. I would like two images - one being of a double headed eagle with one head looking strong and agreesive and the other one looking weak and frail. Something like the double headed eagle on the front page but in a cartoon style. The other Image I would of liked was a image of a strong warrior with the writing Warriors Kingdom on his sword. Let me know if these two images are possible.

Replying to:

Hello MegaA,

Yes, I did draw all those you saw on my website! It's all my creations. I'm very glad you like them! Yes, I like your idea of drawing for you and allowing me to advertise. Let me know what you would like me to draw for you...we can work something out.

Jessi

Replying to:

Were those animations drawn by yourself? If so they are pretty impressive. How would you like to do some animations for Warriors Kingdom and in return for doing them all acknowledgement will go to yourself and you can place some advertising on this page to yours. Sorta like you do some pictures for me and then you can advertise your page and post banners here. Let me know what you think!

Replying to:

Come check out my site and see my character creation of FAUNUS, a comic strip based on the life of a Satyr. Every month I update and put in a new comic so there is something new to look at. Plus I have an archive of FAUNUS comics so you can sink you teeth into it and get to know this little guy better! I have color drawings of each character with discriptions. Also, a sketchbook of FAUNUS, pictures of him and his buddies in the making. While you there, send me an E-mail or sign my Guestbook letting me know what you think! I look forward to any insight or comments!

Have a good one!

Jessi Cintron

http://Jessi_scartoonpalace.tripod.com