Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
goinG haRd bro

SiK re vlaka
dun weLL Gerogie south poRt site is looKing gOOd
a hi-5 goes 2 u at the next hOme gaMe
u LiKe ma hEaD or what??

Your head

Yes the Souhtport supporters were saying that you either are trying to look like ronaldo or like myself. I put my money on ronaldo just slighly over myself. You would of been forgiven if thinking it was Ronaldo on the park on Sunday when you played the ball past the last defender to run around him to set up a one on one! Great stuff and a great display of soccer.

Soon the Southport voting poll resuls will be in! C you tomorrow.

Re: goinG haRd bro

WHAT A SITE,ALEXANDER WILL ALWAYS BE MACEDONIAN YOU TURKO .KILL SHIPTARS AND GREEKS.HEIDELBERG ARE STILL .NAPRED MAKEDONIA,WE WILL DESTROY YOUR CLUB ALSO ,JUST LIKE SOUTH'S. SOOKS,RAN LIKE GIRLS.HELLAS,HELLAS TURKIYE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Macedonia

"WHAT A SITE,ALEXANDER WILL ALWAYS BE MACEDONIAN YOU TURKO ."
Yeah Alexander will always be Macedonian which just like Spartans, Athenians etc were are and will always be regarded as Greek.

"KILL SHIPTARS AND GREEKS."
Thats a very immature statement which shows your racist side. Maybe you should go back overseas if you aren't ready to accept others.

"HEIDELBERG ARE STILL .NAPRED MAKEDONIA,WE WILL DESTROY YOUR CLUB ALSO ,JUST LIKE SOUTH'S. SOOKS,RAN LIKE GIRLS.HELLAS,HELLAS"

Well I hope you do destroy our club as that would further your reputation of being a uncivilised club. The media will grab hold of the story and remind us all of the recent trouble at Bob Jane and this will make your supporters look like a bunch tossers. As well as this - your club will be further fined and you will lose your good behaviour bond. That would be good work Einstein. I'm sure the Preston commitee would be proud of you for furthering their troubles as well as your parents for creating such a genius as yourself.