Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview with Southport Uniteds youngest player!

Here is an Interview with Souhport Uniteds youngest player - Emin has blended in well at the club with hard work he has scored 3 goals in only his first season. Here is what he has to say about his new club.

i am going to interviw you and put it on the OFFICIAL SOUTHPORT SITE!
reserves back toback this year re
hopfully - i would love 2 play on that game, and score fkn
which game?
the champion ship one lol
yeah, how many goals you got>?
how many wat?
goals
good stuff
the times they put me striker i put them in
so you feel like you should be striker more often?
dnt lol
why not?
no idea i dnt have the exprence 2 be striker more often plus give it another yr il earn the pos i play my heart out for.
you have been on the bench a few times this season for the seniors and are on the verge of breaking into the senior side at a tender age - is this one of your goals with southport
yes that is a goal i hope 2 achive
how do you feel playing against players who are a little more experienced in sernior soccer and a little stronger, and a little more developed in the body
it gives me the exprence to get more skill in the game. I have never had a problem playing people older then me
do you ever feel intimidated by your height difference and smaller stature when compared with these older players?
when i played for st albans saints i was playing for the udner 16's and i was a 13 yr old
and i had exprence then 2 get over the fact
that they oppents are much bigger then me that the oppents are much bigger then me
what was the highest level you played with st albans?
as in leage?
yeah, did yuo ever play with the reserves?
never i was playing for the a team
a team?
a leage team
i see, do yuo find that the league you are playing in now is more physical than the one you were playing?
yes because they players are much more skilled in the game plus alot bigger
what are the major differences between southport and yuor previous club?
well the diffrence is seniors and reservs are offoried at south port for young players like myself while at previous clubs they would play under the age well close to it
howaboput the club atmosphere at southport
nice envorment
there seems to be not so many trouble makers or unfrienldy people at the club - are you finding that as well
with the wogs full support
so yuoarein yuor firsteseason witha new club who is going well - you have blended in well with the new boys what do you think about your chances of winning the title ?
very good at this stage in time
do you feel that you will cement yoru spot in the team ?
if they team give a 110% like previous matches for the up coming once will be taking it 4 sure
and just to finish off
do you feel that you will cement your spot in the team ?
i have a knee injury so I own;t be cemmenting any spot
ah sorry 2 hear dat yurgo
thats ok - it wan;st meant to be and it has led to better things
good to hear man
you have shown that even at a young age if yuo have the commitement to training and dedication towards southport yuo can make the side - what would you say to the players like beckim, nas who in a few years time may be old enough to play for the great bashkimi?
well im not sure if i can make the bashkimi side because i aint a top player while there is Dean and Milli who are the great youngsters and bashkimi and for beckim he should come down and sign up to bashkimi because we would love to have a qaulty player like him at south port utd

ok emin thank you for your time and We hope you have a good 2nd half of the season and you end up making it back to back!
Ok thank you and keep up the good work.