Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Southport vs. Caulfield Cougars

I disagree. I was at the match and thought Southport played better than there opposition with some of the boys in fine form - especially Deano and Hugo. Southport would of won even with a official referee.

I think Senad deserved a run and as he has shown over the years is able to fit into all positions. He has played in every position possible for this club and has done so to great success, early on in his career he won the best and fairest award when he played sweeper. As a striker he is one of the clubs highest goal scorers and has the record for most goals scores in a single game (I think this was for reserves).

Give this great club man a go - the fans are calling for his name and return nearly as much as they are calling for the return of the black elvis (as he was known in high school) JAVED!