CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leanne Wood

and principles...political hot potato....catch

Re: Leanne Wood

Expand please. I'm intrigued by what you have to say.

I have no time for her in my life. I am Welsh, I am British, Queen is Queen.

Gawd bless 'er majesty!!! [/grovel]

Why has this popped up again from 2012?

Plaid had its best ever by-election result in Ynys Môn on the 1st of August. This was despite the hoo-hah over the Royal baby and his parents being resident on the island. A clear endorsement of Leanne and her principled honesty.

Bit of a bag of cold chips by now, this issue.

H M Arsée
Plaid had its best ever by-election result in Ynys Môn on the 1st of August. This was despite the hoo-hah over the Royal baby and his parents being resident on the island. A clear endorsement of Leanne and her principled honesty.

Bit of a bag of cold chips by now, this issue.

you mean a plaid victory in a plaid heartland is testament to her honesty. you really couldn't make up this sort of blinkered viewpoint.

Jantra

you mean a plaid victory in a plaid heartland is testament to her honesty. you really couldn't make up this sort of blinkered viewpoint.

Ynys Mon is a highly competitive constituency which has a history of changing hands when the incumbent steps down.

Tut, tut, showing your political ignorance again Jantra.

Lyndon
Jantra

Ynys Mon is a highly competitive constituency which has a history of changing hands when the incumbent steps down.

Tut, tut, showing your political ignorance again Jantra.

are you saying Ynys Mon is not a plaid heartland then? just for reference, this is the seat held by the chairman of Ieuan Air was it not? the bye election was held because Air Miles Ieuan stood down as chief hot air balloon for the innovative radicalists. That party retained the seat that they have held since 1999 having won 5 consecutive WG elections. A real swing seat

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM