CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This forum

Is very interesting I read it everyday the best one I know for what developments are going on in the Cardiff area but the posts are infrequent sometimes only a few a day so put a bit more effort into it!

Re: This forum

Huw
Is very interesting I read it everyday the best one I know for what developments are going on in the Cardiff area but the posts are infrequent sometimes only a few a day so put a bit more effort into it!

Welcome / Croeso Huw

I think the former is the driver of the latter. When we have more to discuss, it is discussed.

it's also a meritocracy here, you are free to start posts yourself. go for it, by and large we are a friendly bunch.

Cheers Jantra I think ill post something eventually you all seem to know alot on here don't know if I could keep up im just a blinking teenager.

Huw
Cheers Jantra I think ill post something eventually you all seem to know alot on here don't know if I could keep up im just a blinking teenager.

age is irrelevant - if you know something then post about it, if you have an opinion then post it, we want to here it.

Hi Huw - and welcome from he who probably should be putting more effort into it!! Anyway you may be just who we need so please get involved and raise an issue! It is a little quiet here at the moment, but a bit like construction in Cardiff - I'm sure it'll pick up. This forum is going to stay here and I think there are a few who maybe turn to it when news of some development or other in Cardiff needs discussing.
Anyway to all long time lurkers out there who want to get something cardiff related of their chests or indeed sing the praises of this forum!! then come on down!!

While we are on the subject of this forum, is there a way of automatically scrolling to the end of a thread?

Huw

I think it's fantastic that a teenager is interested in these sorts of things, what a refreshing change. Welcome to the forum and don't let your age worry you one little bit.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM