CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheap Room Decorations

Hello everyone!

I am looking for cheap props to decorate my room and make it look more homely (i.e. posters, photo frames, etc.) and was wondering if there is any bargain shop nearby? I am studying at Cardiff Uni. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Cheap Room Decorations

Hi tanya the is a few good second hand stores on albany road. What i did when i was young is covered a wall with flyers there free look funky and as i went to alot of the events ect it reminded me of some great times.
All the best

Wow, thank you so much for the tips, Jefferson!! The flyer idea sounds fantastic - I've actually got lots of neat flyers with me right now and didn't even think about putting them up on my wall! :) D'oh! I'll get to that right away and check Albany road out asap. :) Thanks again!

Ikea in the Bay sell cheap photo frames, and if you're after some cheap prints to fill them; I can sort you out with a few of Cardiff and surrounding areas.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM