CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gas and Electricity

Isn't it time that the Welsh Government took over the gas and electricity supplies? What do you think?

Re: Gas and Electricity

Dear troll,
This has gone too far now and is really annoying for everyone else. Please find something else to amuse yourself!
Thanks

Simon_SW11
Dear troll,
This has gone too far now and is really annoying for everyone else. Please find something else to amuse yourself!
Thanks

Seriously, I doubt we're about to run out of Internet any time soon. Just ignore the ramblings, the posts will soon fall off the top of the forum (unless like the both of us who are bumping it to the top by posting)

Lordcrow
Isn't it time that the Welsh Government took over the gas and electricity supplies? What do you think?

Is your life so empty that you have to keep posting stupid things under my name?
Is this how you pathetically waste your days whilst you wait for a social life to develop, or for the Grim Reaper to arrive at your front door.

I'm ashamed that you and I are the same species, and the thought that we share a planet with each other makes my gut turn.

Simon_SW11
Dear troll,
Thanks

Dear Simon,
I am sorry that you are getting annoyed by the actions of this imposter who claims to be me. But this person, whoever he is, will probably just get bored and move onto something else once he realises that nobody here is giving him the time of day.
Once again, I apologize for this person and his actions to the entire forum, and for any aggravation that he has caused you.
I really cannot apologize enough, and the sheer thought that we all share a planet with him irks me.
Please forgive any mistake.
Sincerely,
Lordcrow.

Ah....but which Lordcrow are you? Is this double bluff?

Blee Dingobvious
Ah....but which Lordcrow are you? Is this double bluff?

I'm the real Lordcrow, and I'm sorry that this is confusing everybody.
This imposter clearly has nothing better to do.

Why isn't there a proper sign up process for this forum? It would help.

Hi Toast - this is a forum that I host, I look at it all the time but don't get massively involved. Generally it's pretty much self policed, sometimes the usual pain in the backside stuff goes on and I can look at people ip's and stuff. I don't want to spend my life checking everything is ok and also coming out with do's and dont's. Ironically the more popular it sometimes gets the more it suffers from regular forum abuse. What I hoped for this forum has pretty much come off - ie we can share info on 'all things cardiff' with a particularly keen eye on building projects. That photo of the under construction admiral building in the snow the other day (nice one James) was worth the subscription fee alone!!! wait there there's no subscription fee? of course not, this forum is free, and free to join in and indeed free to leave!! - still if you're still with me toast - I hope you dont!

Oh, I wasn't complaining. Just wondering . I don't post much but I lurk

constantly looking for updates on projects. I'm definitely with you.

Thanks Paul!

Phew another potential rebellion quashed!! Cheers Toast!! - and to all lurkers out there... c'mon get posting!! there's some right dodgy characters on here but it's my forum - and *I'm alright!!

*OK I exagerate!!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM