CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff Council Accounts

I received my tax demand and I see a tiny footnote that they aren't including a copy of the accounts or the police accounts.

I presume this must be due to savings - so do you think they will scrap the self-congratulatory rubbish they put out every month which must cost a great deal more - or are they hiding something and hoping no-one will bother to get a copy?

Re: Cardiff Council Accounts

Baywatcher
I received my tax demand and I see a tiny footnote that they aren't including a copy of the accounts or the police accounts.

I presume this must be due to savings - so do you think they will scrap the self-congratulatory rubbish they put out every month which must cost a great deal more - or are they hiding something and hoping no-one will bother to get a copy?

the freedom of information act is your friend. for £10 you can get a copy. I doubt they make pretty reading. public sector accounts very rarely do

Re: Cardiff Council Accounts

You can still get a copy - but it's interesting that you have to go on line or apply for a paper version.

It's the fact that they save money by not printing the most important information for ratepayers but still publish the really expensive rubbish.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM