CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love Nigel Farage

If only all Politician were like this man Nigel Farage, straight to the point, and talk the language of the every day working class man and women, and of course give us the people the vote on the EU once and for all!

Vote UKIP

You know what you get with conservatives and labour the same as you always get.

Vote different make a change.

Re: I love Nigel Farage

Feeling better now?

Fortunately this isn't a forum for political propaganda, you may need to search out one that is!! Lol

David Hugh
If only all Politician were like this man Nigel Farage, straight to the point, and talk the language of the every day working class man and women, and of course give us the people the vote on the EU once and for all!

Oh dear. Lie down and keep taking the tablets.

I haven't seen you on this forum before, so I take it that you're new. In fact, you probably only came on this forum to spout your political views, not discuss projects and improvements around this city.

If you want to talk politics, there are dozens of forums online where you can do it, but this forum isn't one of them.

Tell that to Jantra.....

Tallsmurf
Tell that to Jantra.....

hang on a second...my appraisal of our political system and its obvious failings are usually directly related to development and infrastructure of our beautiful (but poor) city

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM