CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love politics

Lets talk politics and not your pretty shitty city

Re: I love politics

David Hugh
Lets talk politics and not your pretty shitty city

Welcome David! in what way do you think Cardiff is a pretty shitty city? and why would you have an interest about the place, to be aware of this forum when you presumably aren't living here?? come on on David what is your issue with Cardiff?

Tell me, dipshit, you clearly support UKIP, so how is insulting our city going to make us throw our support behind them? But then again, I suppose that insulting people is actually a form of greeting in the inbred, sister-fucking, ball-funk of Britain town that you hail from, where the closest thing to a democratically elected leader is which oaf has the biggest fucking club.

So please, leave our forums forever, disable your internet connection, and go commit fucking seppuku.

TheLordcrow
Tell me, dipshit, you clearly support UKIP, so how is insulting our city going to make us throw our support behind them? But then again, I suppose that insulting people is actually a form of greeting in the inbred, sister-fucking, ball-funk of Britain town that you hail from, where the closest thing to a democratically elected leader is which oaf has the biggest fucking club.

So please, leave our forums forever, disable your internet connection, and go commit fucking seppuku.

@ Paul- cardiffwalesmap

I really do despair at the lack of vocabulary of some contributors!

Idunno - most of our users don't really swear that much on the forums. I'll be snarky all day long, because that's just me, but I usually won't swear. The only time I will is if there a trolls on the forum, like the dude who created this thread most probably is, or if someone goes after one of our users.

You may be above biting back at trolls, but I'm not.

I'm sorry if you found what I said, offensive, and I wasn't targeting you, only defending the forums.

Please - just ignore trolls sent by either labour or conservative or libdem or the EU or ukip. Just concentrate on Cardiff developments.

Baywatcher
Please - just ignore trolls sent by either labour or conservative or libdem or the EU or ukip. Just concentrate on Cardiff developments.

Well said Baywatcher!!

TheLordcrow
Idunno - most of our users don't really swear that much on the forums. I'll be snarky all day long, because that's just me, but I usually won't swear. The only time I will is if there a trolls on the forum, like the dude who created this thread most probably is, or if someone goes after one of our users.

You may be above biting back at trolls, but I'm not.

I'm sorry if you found what I said, offensive, and I wasn't targeting you, only defending the forums.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really are a bit of a burke aren't you.

Paulo82 - You love me, admit it.

You can call me all the dirty words under the sun, I don't particularly mind.

However, regardless of what you think of me, I was trying to defend Cardiff, and these forums from a troll, and then apologized to a fellow member who didn't agree with me, which I think isn't anything worthy of being called a burke.

But why don't you just indulge me for a bit, and tell me why you think so little of me? I'm sure it will be fascinating.

Why do you think you need to defend the forum? Trolls are a fact of internet life. We are spoilt on this forum in that trolling is very much a minority pursuit and quite rare. I think we are all grown up enough to just roll our eyes and get on with it when someone is being an arse.

Trolling is a form of attention seeking and therefore the worst thing to do is give attention to the troll. Just ignore is my advice.

Karl
Why do you think you need to defend the forum? Trolls are a fact of internet life. We are spoilt on this forum in that trolling is very much a minority pursuit and quite rare. I think we are all grown up enough to just roll our eyes and get on with it when someone is being an arse.

Trolling is a form of attention seeking and therefore the worst thing to do is give attention to the troll. Just ignore is my advice.

the most sense you have ever spoken

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM