CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff is a shit hole

Re: Cardiff is a shit hole

Wow fair play to you David you are the first person in about 5yrs to come out with a direct insult of the city and yet we've been here for all to have a go at if they so desired. Congratulations you are indeed the biggest idiot we have ever had on here!! - and believe me we've had a few, but not in your league of stupidity and ignorance - you are indeed premier league

What else to expect from a UKIP racist xenophobe? Lol

Wow, you insult our city with just about the most unimaginative insult ever, and then don't have the balls to respond. Wow, David you really are the biggest pussy on mother-fucking-earth.

That's very funny. Imagine it must be this guy!

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2013/02/13/david-hugh-liskeard/

TheLordcrow
Wow, you insult our city with just about the most unimaginative insult ever, and then don't have the balls to respond. Wow, David you really are the biggest pussy on mother-fucking-earth.

"Our" city? I thought you were a Korean student temporarily resident??....and is there a need to react with such expletives?

I think such reactions add fuel to the pointless fire lit by the OP.

I'm half-Korean on my father's side. I've lived here for nearly ten years.

Idunno, you may have enough self-restraint to not devolve onto his level, but I certainly do.

WOW Calm down everyone!! This website isn't specifically adult - so ease off on the language please, I certainly wouldn't want my daughter reading this particular thread! I understand the emotion coz I feel it myself. I don't want to put a profanity filter on this forum as the occassional expletive is not the end of the world. David obviously isn't a fan of the city of cardiff or would that be cardiff city? but he was probably just passing through to stick two fingers up to us - no worries!!

He most likely doesnt even know where Cardiff is! just a troll sent to inflame passions.

He's right though really. Newport, for example, is much much better at being a hole than Cardiff.

Two of us are using the same name "idunno" although i claim first use of it in my post earlier this year about the report into quality of life in Cardiff.

Oh and I think David Hugh seems to emulate Mr Farage's love of the bottle but lack's Mr Farage's skill at masking the level of intoxication.

Gwell fyddai peidio ymateb!

Let's all suddenly talk in Welsh to feed his paranoid fantasy world - or let's use his gibberish.

"Poles... Ukip.. anyone talking Welsh is talking about ME! Farage... Europe... Roma... Alex Ferguson... I read it in the Daily Express.. Boris is brilliant" etc etc.

Felly yn y Gymraeg fe ddywedaf - "Lwsar".

I think you spell that as "looser" in English

Less tight?

Don't feed the animals

Agreed!

Jantra
Don't feed the animals

Here here, although DaiB is being VERY funny

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM