CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Are skies more blue over Cardiff than other parts of Wales?

Jantra
Jeff Lynne
I've never said the sky isn't red. I've never said that the sky is only blue. I've just said that the sky is blue.

you're all over the place. one minute you're saying the sky is blue and red, then you're saying the sky is blue. I am not sure of what your position is. However, mine is straightforward. The sky is not blue. You have agreed with this by agreeing that the sky is sometimes red. If something is blue then it cannot be red. Unless of course it can change colour, in which case it is not correct to say the sky is blue as that statement doesn't hold true when the sky is red.

Jeff Lynne
Look at the photo at the top of the page. The sky is...........?

blue/green with some grey/white thrown in. If your point is that the sky is not blue then i'd agree with you. It isn't blue as the photo shows.

Jantra-should have gone to Specsavers! If you haven't spotted by now that the sky is blue then somewhere between your conjunctiva and visual cortex isn't working.

Stage 4 of the Feedbackian cycle: try to bog the opponent down in your ill-understood semantics-'Jantramantics'.

Problem is Damien, the sky........is........blue! Right now! Look outside!

may I just amend that statement, "the sky........is........blue!" to

"the sky........appears to be........blue-coloured!"?

Mr ELO

You are trying to push water uphill.

Just saying

This must be one of the most boring pointless threads about the development of Cardiff I have ever read.

Could we get back to interesting buildings and other developments please?

Hear hear!!

Baywatcher
This must be one of the most boring pointless threads about the development of Cardiff I have ever read.

Well I've learnt that the skies are blue more often in Cardiff than in other parts of Wales, so it hasn't been entirely pointless.

I am completely anonymous of course and my personal reputation will never be affected by this 'pointless' thread.

Local businessman Damian ****s,aka Jantra and aka Feedback,on the other hand has been arguing that the sky isn't blue for a week now on two of the most viewed internet forums in the Cardiff city region. He is a living, breathing, bullshitting, trolling example of the kind of underperforming worker that he moans about so much.

God bless Wales and God bless its intermittently blue skies.

Jeff Lynne
Baywatcher

Well I've learnt that the skies are blue more often in Cardiff than in other parts of Wales, so it hasn't been entirely pointless.

I am completely anonymous of course and my personal reputation will never be affected by this 'pointless' thread.

Local businessman Damian ****s,aka Jantra and aka Feedback,on the other hand has been arguing that the sky isn't blue for a week now on two of the most viewed internet forums in the Cardiff city region. He is a living, breathing, bullshitting, trolling example of the kind of underperforming worker that he moans about so much.

Seriously, this ain't real life. My giveafuckometer is broken and the shop is out of spare parts. Think what you will, it's a free world and you are entitled to your opinion. I think this thread does you more harm than I but then that's only my opinion

Jeff Lynne
Baywatcher

Don't particularly want to get involved in the debate - besides in the last 48hrs every time I've looked out the window the sky is a different colour!! just chuffed to see this bit from Jeff ....

for a week now on two of the most viewed internet forums in the Cardiff city region

- now comments like that make me happy when skies are grey / blue / purple / red / black / green etc etc

1 2
CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM