CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Archive Images

Hi All, name's Gareth. A 26 year old photography graduate from Penarth. I've only begun to take heed of this forum recently after becoming very interested in documenting the changing landscape of the city. Which everyone here is collectively doing a sterling job of. Seeing Facebook pages like 'Remember Old Cardiff' which has a massive following and has captured peoples imagination makes me realize the importance of preserving these images for future. The reason I write this is that I'm a black and white darkroom printer and can make archival silver gelatin or platinum prints from good quality digital files. If anybody here is interested in having these made into prints free of charge I'd more than gladly accommodate. I met somebody recently from the Glamorganshire Archives and believe that's where some of these images should be preserved. Digital obsolescence scares me mightily! Cheers

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM