CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff Wales Map forum - Where are the girls!

To my knowledge only Gail of the fairer sex is a contributor on this forum - and very welcome you are Gail!!

I was just wondering..

if we have any female 'long time lurkers' out there? (why not say hi!)

or indeed

why this forum attracts mainly male posters?

It would be nice to have a better balance and I'm sure that plenty of girls love cardiff and are concerned or enthusiastic about subjects discussed here (well most of them anyway! )

any thoughts...

Re: Cardiff Wales Map forum - Where are the girls!

I think bay watcher is a female. There may not be plenty of girls on here but there a lot of drama queens

Clearly you can't always tell the sex of a poster.

Jantra
I think bay watcher is a female. There may not be plenty of girls on here but there a lot of drama queens

How dare you insuniate that I am a drama Queen. I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

*Flounces off to trailer*

TheLordCrow
Jantra

How dare you insuniate that I am a drama Queen. I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

*Flounces off to trailer*

lucky
Clearly you can't always tell the sex of a poster.

That's a very good point and therefore we could have more females than males!! anyway it's of no importance as long as we all get along!! well sometimes anyway!

Indeed. Few realise that Jantra is a girl, for example. I've met her and know this to be true.

DaiB
Indeed. Few realise that Jantra is a girl, for example. I've met her and know this to be true.

Jantra and DaiB. Sitting in a tree. trying to take photos, of ING ( 2 Callaghan Square )

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM