CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
►►► Here's a good one!
Re: ►►► Here's a good one!

thanks!

Ok.

I don't believe that you are a troll, just a person who wants to express his views and opinions. Unfortunately, you stumbled up the wrong forum to do so.

We talk about buildings and architecture, not religion and faith. Also, I'm pretty sure that you're barking up the wrong tree, I don't think that many of us on here are religious, and Wales does have a higher Atheist-to-Christian ratio than the rest of the United Kingdom.

The Third Marquess of Bute not only owned the Mount of Olives, he owned the Garden of Gethsemane too.

TheLordcrow
Ok.

I don't believe that you are a troll, just a person who wants to express his views and opinions. Unfortunately, you stumbled up the wrong forum to do so.

We talk about buildings and architecture, not religion and faith. Also, I'm pretty sure that you're barking up the wrong tree, I don't think that many of us on here are religious, and Wales does have a higher Atheist-to-Christian ratio than the rest of the United Kingdom.

We talk about many things not just buildings and architecture!! Oh, and when did Paul hand over the Forum to you??

All I can say is Iesu Grist myn jiawl! Shwd yffarn did that happen?

No harm done - no probably not the right forum, but if one of our flock has been saved by that message then it was a worthwhile posting!!

Idunno
TheLordcrow
Ok.

We talk about many things not just buildings and architecture!! Oh, and when did Paul hand over the Forum to you??

Paul handed me the forum? Sweet!

Finally, Paul's reign of benevolence has ended, and my reign of terror has begun! First things first, I'm installing a subscription fee, and then once that's done, we'll talk about getting the page about how wonderful I am online.

Hey, if there is actual evidence, then I can believe they exist. It certainly wouldn't be a physical impossibility for a horse to just have a horn.

TheLordcrow
Hey, if there is actual evidence, then I can believe they exist. It certainly wouldn't be a physical impossibility for a horse to just have a horn.

I don't think that was the premise of the thread to be fair. I think it was questioning the existence of God. Me, I personally am a pastafarian and believe in the flying spaghetti monster as the one true creator. My beliefs are equally as valid as any christians

Well said, Jantra. For my part, I am a Galvanized Pedestrian. We all have our faiths!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM