CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Legal and General

Didn't quite know where to put this, but as this may become a big project I thought I'd start a new threat. It seems L&G are on the move and looking at 3 sites in the city. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/legal-general-seeks-sites-new-5911724

Re: Legal and General

So rightacres, jr smart, the welsh government, Cardiff council, aviva and igloo are all fighting over the bbc and l&g relocation. I suppose this will show us just how committed wg and ccc are to cardiffs economic development.

Re: Legal and General

The 'L&G relocation' story has always been a bit of a 'perennial' in the Western Mail, with ongoing rumours of major new office requirements/consolidation of existing requirements/expansion of services/top secret negotiations etc to whet our appetites.

If their leases end next year then they are hardly likely to be able to move into buildings that haven't yet started construction - so the dusty old AA building is probably the forerunner!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM