CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff City

So are the Bluebirds being destroyed by an unstable foreign owner, or is the owner acting on frustration at the lack of performance and accomplishment in the last three months?

Re: Cardiff City

Why start a new thread? There already is one...just scroll down the main page.......??

.....which no one has paid any attention to for nearly a month

Sue Nami
Why start a new thread? There already is one...just scroll down the main page.......??

We're unlikely to run out of Internet by starting a new thread

Jantra

....We're unlikely to run out of Internet by starting a new thread

That wasn't the point - and you know it! There are now 3 threads about Cardiff City FC. I wonder what you would have to say if there were 3 different threads on Rugby bearing in mind your previous post indicating it was an overrated sport in Wales!? If every subject raised here had 3 threads, it would soon become the least visited Board and I'm not too sure that is what Paul is after? Just imagine if TheLordCrow started 3 threads on every thread he starts!!

Sue Nami
Jantra

....We're unlikely to run out of Internet by starting a new thread

That wasn't the point - and you know it! There are now 3 threads about Cardiff City FC. I wonder what you would have to say if there were 3 different threads on Rugby bearing in mind your previous post indicating it was an overrated sport in Wales!? If every subject raised here had 3 threads, it would soon become the least visited Board and I'm not too sure that is what Paul is after? Just imagine if TheLordCrow started 3 threads on every thread he starts!!

there aren't enough rugby fans in Wales so its unlikely we'd have a dedicated rugby thread.

cranberry juice is good for those period pains. just saying

FFS, tis nearly Christmas, Ho Ho Ho.

Can we have a general lightening up of the posts over the festive season.

The hostilities can recommence on say the 27th.

Maybe we need a new Thread starting, The Cardiff Wales Map "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" which will encompass a general amnesty and outing of pseudonyms.

one league cup final, the plays off, winning the championship. thanks for the memories Malky, good luck in whatever you do next. you did deserve to be treated with such contempt

Jantra
one league cup final, the plays off, winning the championship. thanks for the memories Malky, good luck in whatever you do next. you did deserve to be treated with such contempt

Sherry Jantra baby?

Jantra

Sven will soon be here!!

Sue Doe-Nimm
Jantra

Sherry Jantra baby?

My bad. I meant Did not.

Yes I thought that was a bit harsh from Jantra!

Unfortunately at this stage the only way forward for Cardiff City was without Malky. If an awkward continuation of his reign continued we'd have slipped too far adrift as Malky had, on and off the field issues to contend with. Good luck to Malky anyway, and what an amazing manager you proved to be for the Bluebirds!!
I just hope we get someone exceptional now (and I think we will as Tan has been made to look quite ridiculous and dis-honourable in all this and will want to regain respect) who will then be given a war chest for the 2nd half of this all important season. Oh and If you're reading this Tan (I believe he posts as Jantra on occassions - hence that 'typo'!!) then wanna get everyone back on-board.... announce that you mis-judged the situation and that we will be back in blue from the start of next season!!

paul - cardiffwalesmap
Yes I thought that was a bit harsh from Jantra!

Unfortunately at this stage the only way forward for Cardiff City was without Malky. If an awkward continuation of his reign continued we'd have slipped too far adrift as Malky had, on and off the field issues to contend with. Good luck to Malky anyway, and what an amazing manager you proved to be for the Bluebirds!!
I just hope we get someone exceptional now (and I think we will as Tan has been made to look quite ridiculous and dis-honourable in all this and will want to regain respect) who will then be given a war chest for the 2nd half of this all important season. Oh and If you're reading this Tan (I believe he posts as Jantra on occassions - hence that 'typo'!!) then wanna get everyone back on-board.... announce that you mis-judged the situation and that we will be back in blue from the start of next season!!

Paul I think you're right, as much as I loved Malkay - I think things would only have gotten worse and it would have brought the whole team down as perhaps it did yesterday against Southampton.

Fingers crossed for the new year and a return to Blue!

What a fickle lot you are. Is this what 'fan' means in Cardiff - support only when you're winning? You'll end up where (as Cardiff fans) you deserve to be - in the Championship with another 3rd rate manager.

You're better off out of it Malky!!

Yeah, sack the guy who got us promoted. Twats. Vincent Tan should do one, no idea about football.

Malky will get a good job, as he should, but where does this leave Cardiff?

Jeff
What a fickle lot you are. Is this what 'fan' means in Cardiff - support only when you're winning? You'll end up where (as Cardiff fans) you deserve to be - in the Championship with another 3rd rate manager.

You're better off out of it Malky!!

With all due respect you're talking Nonsense. The relationship between tan and Mackay had broken down irreparably. That meant it couldn't work and so given tan is not leaving Malky had to. I don't like it and neither do many Cardiff fans but players, managers and chairmen/owners are transient. No one is bigger than the club and we have to look at what is in the clubs best interests.

That's not to say I wish the circus surrounding our club wouldn't cease as its a distraction. But that doesn't change the fact our owner wanted rid of our manager. In that situation its best to bite the bullet and get it over with

Malky Mackay had to go, think how much money he has wasted, in any other company, Moody and himself would've been sacked for such activities.

Bloody hell - I've seen City self destruct many times but today is one of the most frustrating.

HELLO GENTLEMEN.

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS OLE.

MR T ASKED ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO EVERYWHERE THE PROUD CARDIFF FOOTBALL TRADITION IS SPOKEN OF, EVEN IN CARDIFF

I AM FOR ATTACKING FOOTBALL. NONE OF THIS DEFENDING RUBBISH FOR US ANYMORE.

I AM DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ROLLING CONTACT AT THE CLUB, HIS NAME IS APSAL-Y-AMOV I THINK HE IS WELSH ALSO, LIKE MR T AND IF I WANT TO TALK TO MR T THEN I GO SEE HIM.

BEST WISHES AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON.

THE NEW CLUB SONG IS OLEEEE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEE, OOOOLEEE.

OGS
HELLO GENTLEMEN.

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS OLE.

MR T ASKED ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO EVERYWHERE THE PROUD CARDIFF FOOTBALL TRADITION IS SPOKEN OF, EVEN IN CARDIFF

I AM FOR ATTACKING FOOTBALL. NONE OF THIS DEFENDING RUBBISH FOR US ANYMORE.

I AM DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ROLLING CONTACT AT THE CLUB, HIS NAME IS APSAL-Y-AMOV I THINK HE IS WELSH ALSO, LIKE MR T AND IF I WANT TO TALK TO MR T THEN I GO SEE HIM.

BEST WISHES AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON.

THE NEW CLUB SONG IS OLEEEE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEE, OOOOLEEE.

I pity the fool who thinks that MR T is the owner of Cardiff City FC.

Less of your jibber-jabber OGS.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM