CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
homepage

yay i love the new up to date home page, well done Christopher.

Re: homepage

Who's Christopher? but if that's me - Paul - then many thanks! I do intend trying to keep things much more up to date and appreciate the fact that I haven't received more 'comments' from the masses on here for not having done so for so long!! Still I am very interested in Developments in Cardiff and only do this through my interest in my beloved Cardiff!! so hopefully the main website will go from strength to strength - and I know there's plenty more room for improvements on that front! but still it's good to get things underway. Whatever happens on the main website - this forum will always be where the main interest lies as it will always be more up to date and provide opinion. So please one and all (and those who haven't yet got involved) continue with photo updates and any snippets of info to make this THE place to visit if you want to know what's going on in this City that we all care so much about! (I'm getting emotional now!)

ps. If in fact your post is not about my new front page and is indeed meant for 'christopher' then I'm a little embarrassed but all the above still applies!! have a nice day!!

Re: homepage

paul cardiffwalesmap
Who's Christopher? but if that's me - Paul - then many thanks! I do intend trying to keep things much more up to date and appreciate the fact that I haven't received more 'comments' from the masses on here for not having done so for so long!! Still I am very interested in Developments in Cardiff and only do this through my interest in my beloved Cardiff!! so hopefully the main website will go from strength to strength - and I know there's plenty more room for improvements on that front! but still it's good to get things underway. Whatever happens on the main website - this forum will always be where the main interest lies as it will always be more up to date and provide opinion. So please one and all (and those who haven't yet got involved) continue with photo updates and any snippets of info to make this THE place to visit if you want to know what's going on in this City that we all care so much about! (I'm getting emotional now!)

ps. If in fact your post is not about my new front page and is indeed meant for 'christopher' then I'm a little embarrassed but all the above still applies!! have a nice day!!

yes it was intended for you Paul, so sorry i got the name mixed up lol, keep up the good work!!!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM