CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Google auto complete

Not really a weighty subject by any means, I just thought it was mildly interesting what came up as I searched for this website on a Google phone.
I got as far as writing Cardiff Wales, and the three suggestions my phone promptly ventured were:
Cardiff wales map forum
Cardiff Wales map developments
And
Cardiff Wales map Jantra

Re: Google auto complete

its true!!

no mention of mein host!! bloody cheek!

still cardiff wales map jantra should put cardiff wales map on the map! so's to speak

Try it after you have emptied your cache and cookies. When I do that I get Map 3rd and forum 8th. Poor Jantra doesnt even get a mention

Baywatcher
Try it after you have emptied your cache and cookies. When I do that I get Map 3rd and forum 8th. Poor Jantra doesnt even get a mention

You need to write map in too, then up pops Jantra like the proverbial bad penny.

Colour Wolf
Baywatcher

You need to write map in too, then up pops Jantra like the proverbial bad penny.

Jantra
Colour Wolf
Baywatcher

Oh yes! Next will be a Jantra Google Doodle

Baywatcher
Jantra
Colour Wolf
Baywatcher

Presumably when you click on it it will tale you to a rant on public sector inefficiency.

Colour Wolf
Baywatcher
Jantra
Colour Wolf
Baywatcher

Presumably when you click on it it will tale you to a rant on public sector inefficiency.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM