CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deleted thread

It's not very often I do this - but it felt uncomfortable having the thread on here in the first place and then following some good advice from a trusty poster it had to go! If you don't know which thread I refer to then do not worry as it had very little to do with Cardiff Developments and is therefore no loss to this place. ok nothing to see here so let's move on... any news on Bayscape?

Re: Deleted thread

No news on Bayscape Paul - but I did see a high powered delegation of internationally renown architects and overseas financiers eyeing up a boarded off patch of wasteland on Wood St as I cycled past.

I could only make out the words needle, imminent and glass as I cycled past,pretending to mind my own business....

nice one wizard - I'm on my way now to check it out!!

or on second thoughts... you really shouldn't be cycling in such a condition!! hic!

BUT they are actually tidying the site - chopping and removing some well established trees! - if I was a betting man then I'd have a fiver on this 1 capital square development actually happening - mind you I said that in a former life about another project at this location!!

Wizard
No news on Bayscape Paul - but I did see a high powered delegation of internationally renown architects and overseas financiers eyeing up a boarded off patch of wasteland on Wood St as I cycled past.

I could only make out the words needle, imminent and glass as I cycled past,pretending to mind my own business....

You clearly missed the words 'this was the proposed site for the' and 'new proposition'

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM