CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Official Football Association Barclays Premier League 2013/14 Season Bluebirds Relegation Th

They have pulled back the relegations odds, now 1:1/3 from last week's 1:12/13 and Norwich are right back in the mix Lets be hav'ng you Relegated Delia!

Re: The Official Football Association Barclays Premier League 2013/14 Season Bluebirds Relegation Th

Jantwat
Rhodri
Would Cardiff football fans say that the season thus far has exceeded expectations (results wise, at least)?

My beloved reds certainly earned that draw today. We were clearly the better team, I could see that while watching on TV. It's great to know that my hometown team, Manchester Utd are head and shoulders above the lame bluebirds. Rooney gave a MOTM performance. I care not what the biased pundits say.

Glory, glory Man United

Absolutely superb cardiff city performance today, and unless Tan get's to involved (other than his cheque book!!) on the strength of today I reckon we are good for the 2013 / 14 season in this league. Arsenal is looking a bit tricky though!!!

Zach
They have pulled back the relegations odds, now 1:1/3 from last week's 1:12/13 and Norwich are right back in the mix Lets be hav'ng you Relegated Delia!

Yes indeed - they'll be flapping more than us!! they're in freefall. I have to confess that after last weeks debacle I had all but given up!! However after yesterdays victory there's just a chance! I'm beginning to wish all our last games were away from home? we seem to save our worst performances for the cardiff city stadium? whether that's a nervousness from the 'twelth man' that is effecting the other 11! or tans lucky b****y red!! and slipping on his lucky rice!!

anyway Ole has got to get whatever the problem is sorted as we HAVE to beat stoke next week!!! - it's gonna be a long week

HOUSE AD:

That was a real madrid mug?? he should be using one of mine, available now...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cardiff-City-FC-please-dont-take-my-Cardiff-away-mug-/121101263377

Cardiff relegation odds are now 1/33 (not a typo!)
I think they are sunk , shame really, how long before they find their way back up??

That was the game today that our last hopes hung on! it didn't go our way to say the least! next season could be amazing or a complete disaster? who knows?? Cardiff City FC... the only expectation is the unexpected

I'm afraid it is:

" Bye, Bye Black..sorry..Blue.. sorry.. Red Bird.. "

What are the chances of being able to claw their way back into the Premier league next season? Bad news for the fans obviously (although not unexpected!) and bad news for the city in my view too.

Awful year on and off the park. Dramatic things need to happen in the boardroom to help sort this mess out. Deserved to go down, be interesting to see what sort of squad we have come July which we will have for the Championship.

Hard lines Cardiff, that's a real shame.

Still, Swansea stayed up and that's the important thing.

Lyndon
Hard lines Cardiff, that's a real shame.

Still, Swansea stayed up and that's the important thing.

It'll be interesting to see how Monk gets on next season? quite a tall order really, still in all fairness they often get it right so we'll wait and see. As for us Bluebird fans, oh well at least we can stop clinging to miracles now! God knows what to expect next season? One things for sure "I'll be there"!! no more man utd - liverpool - chelsea.... bring on Brentford FC!!

If our stubborn fruit-cake owner did 'the right thing' and returned us to our real identity it could potentially be our best ever season. Oh dear there's me still clutching at straws!!

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM