CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Messageboard under attack!!

My apologies to the qood people of the CardiffWalesMap forum (and all you others too ) You have probably noticed that we have recently been bombarded with some very suspect and totally irrelevant postings? (even more than usual ) This is a mystery to me (unless it's the Bute Park litter louts that I wished a painful death!!) anyway whilst I investigate I have upped the security and you will have to type in some letters before posting - bit of a nuisance but well worth it to stop this 'parasitic' problem.
Many thanks for your attention and have a nice day! (looking a bit grey out there at the moment - BROCKWAY OUT!) but the day here will at least (I hope) be free of all that crap

Re: Messageboard under attack!!

paul cardiffwalesmap
My apologies to the qood people of the CardiffWalesMap (and all you others too ) You have probably noticed that we have recently been bombarded with some very suspect and totally irrelevant postings? This is a mystery to me (unless it's the Bute Park litter louts that I wished a painful death!!) anyway whilst I investigate I have upped the security and you will have to type in some letters before posting - bit of a nuisance but well worth it to stop this problem.
Many thanks for your attention and have a nice day! (looking a bit grey out there at the moment - BROCKWAY OUT!) but the day here will at least (I hope) be free of all that crap

The voice of reason?????

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM